All Star Voting Results
Sunday, October 6th, 2019, 10:00 AM at Alumni Field. Gates open at 9:00 AM.
Click here for the game results.
All Star ballots were handed out to players by their managers. Players are to fill out their ballots and hand to their manager.
As votes come in they will be posted here. All Stars are asked to bring their team uniforms to the game. Uniforms will not be provided.
Only the top 5 vote-getters from each team are eligible for consideration. If 2 of the top 3 vote-getters on a team are unable to attend, the AL and NL
All Star Managers will be allowed to use their leagues pool of top 5 vote-getters from each team to fill said position with a replacement player.
The following are the voting results for each team for this years All Star game:
- 1st place vote-getter is automatic if able to attend.
- 2nd place vote-getter is automatic if able to attend.
- 3rd place vote-getter is automatic if either of the above cannot attend. Otherwise they will be put into a pool for consideration by team managers for 4 available alternate positions, or as a replacement player.
- 4th and 5th place vote-getters can be considered by AL and NL All Star Managers for 4 available alternate positions, or as replacement players.
- With the change from the original date of September 2nd, several players that were originally available to play now cannot make it, so available players from the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th positions may be picked to play.
Page last updated on October 4, 2019.